Teaches in the Department of History at the University of Haifa. He writes and teaches on religion, politics and Jewish education.
• 100 years of American Jewry contribution to Israel
• Jewish Peoplehood: What’s next?
• Historical background of religious and state issues (focusing on the 50’s-60’s)
• Israel Diaspora relations (emphasis on religion and state)
• Judaism, liberalism, and sovereignty
Languages: Hebrew, English.
Webinar or visit? Both
Cost: $285USD for a 1-hour webinar. Contact us for visit costs.